Town of Glina ,
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 2,
Publication reference: 3010312070/WKS
Name of contract: Reconstruction and upgrade of the sewer B1
Questions and Answers
Tenderers may submit questions in writing up to 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders, specifying the publication reference and the contract title:
Contact name: Damir Fabijanac
Address: Town of Glina , Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 2, 44400 Glina
Fax: 044 551-637
The Contracting Authority has no obligation to provide additional information after this date.
1. Is it known underground water level on the route of the object?
2. During the works performance, is it necessary strictly stick to polyester pipes that are up to 6 times more expensive than the alternative, which could technically meet?
3. Who has been the consultant of the Town, who prepared the IPARD tender?
4. Who was the main designer?
5. Is there cadaster of the installation available?
6. How long is the guarantee period for performed works (defects liability)?
7. Requested pipe materials are described as “centrifugal polyester” with additional protective inner pipelayer. Since both are referring to a production method please confirm that on this project interested contractors may offer polyester pipes manufactured
according to EN 14364 (in accordance with the project needs and the BoQ), regardless of the production method.
1. The level of underground water on location is unknown as geomechanical study was not made.
2. Polyester pipes prescribed by technical design cannot be changed to cheaper (different materials)
3. The consultant for the preparation of the tender dossier was an authorized civil engineer Mr. Vedran Banaj from Petrinja.
4. The Main designer of the project was an authorized civil engineer Mr. Zoran Zechner from Sisak.
5. The cadaster of the installation is not available.
6. According to “Article 61: Defects liability“ of „GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR WORKS CONTRACTS FINANCED BY THE EUROPEAN DEVELOPMENT FUND (EDF) OR THE EUROPEAN UNION“ the defects liability is 365 days. The defects liability period shall commence on the date of provisional acceptance.
7. Interested contractors may offer polyester pipes manufactured according to EN 14364 (in accordance with the project needs and the BoQ), regardless of the production method.